Chocolate Tutti Frutti Banana Loaf

Chocolate Banana Loaf

 

I’m so happy to be writing my 300th post today. This may sound so clichéd but still I would like to thank each and every one of you, my dear friends for being there, supportive and encouraging all the while and for dropping in and taking the time to leave your thoughts. A heartfelt thanks to all the silent readers too. This would not have been possible at all without you all. I’m in love with my new bread pan. There I said it. It is hard not to, if the final outcome looks as wonderful as this.

 

 

Also if you happen to follow this space you all would have known that I love baking quick breads. That too especially with bananas you always end up wondering if it is a cake or a bread as it tastes and feels like both. Anyways my children like it so much. My little one who does not like bananas that much kept asking me for more even after it got over.

 

 

Chocolate Tutti Frutti Banana Loaf

You’ll need:

 

 

Method:

Preheat the oven at 180 Deg C. Grease and flour a loaf tin and keep it ready. Place the tutti frutti and chocolate chunks in a bowl and sprinkle flour over it. Toss well so that the flour is well coated and keep it ready.

 

    Sieve together all purpose flour, baking soda and baking powder together and keep it ready. In a bowl, mash the bananas either by hand or with a fork.

     
    Break the eggs into the bowl. Add butter and milk.
     
     
    Beat together. Add flour mixture little by little and beat again.
     

    If the batter is too thick add 1 more tbsp of milk. Beat once. Now add the flour coated tutti frutti and chocolate chunks.

Notes:

Labels: , , , , , ,