Chocolate Banana Milkshake

Chocolate Banana Milkshake
This is yet another combo that I tried for my younger one who refuses to eat banana no matter what and for my elder one who refuses to drink milk. I have asked both my MIL and SIL to make sure they make this for them when they are staying over there for the holidays. It seems not only the boys but their cousins also have become hooked to this milk shake now and are demanding it as many times a day.


Chocolate Banana Milkshake
You’ll need:

Method:
In a blender place the chocolate, banana, ice cubes and Pulse till they all merge together. Add milk, vanilla essence and run the blender till they are all mixed together and turns frothy.

Pour into tall glasses, top with some grated chocolate and serve immediately.


Notes:
I placed 1/4 cup of milk in the freezer and used that frozen milk instead of ice cubes and you can see them rising to the top forming a layer.

This is off to Let’s Cook – Fruits, Summer Spunk, Bon Vivant - Fruit Recipes

Labels: , ,