Hello friends, Hope you all enjoyed your summer holidays. With the holidays about to get over and the schools reopening just around the corner, I’m sure you must be getting geared up along with the kids. While some may be enthusiastic to go to school some may feel reluctant to leave behind the joy of holidays and fall into a routine. Be it the enthusiast or the reluctant one, as a mother it becomes our responsibility to make sure they enjoy, be it the holidays or the school. In the other parts of the world though the holidays are only just beginning. So for this month come, let’s all cook for the kids and make them fall in love with food.
Now to some rules to participate in this event:
- Cook and post a recipe that kids would love to gorge in your blog linking it to this announcement.
- You can use any method of cooking and your recipe can be of any cuisine and course.
- Only vegetarian recipes, eggs are allowed of course. Please avoid linking recipes with meat and alcohol.
- We are looking for fresh entries and to try out new recipes. So, no archived or reposed entries please. Your post has to be between June 1 and June 30, 2012.
- Multiple entries are welcome and linking back to this announcement is a must.
- Usage of logo is optional but I would be happy if you could use it, as it helps spread word.
- After posting your recipe just submit your entry to the linkies you will find at the bottom of this post.
- In case you have a problem linking, then send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, recipe name and recipe url with the subject line as Let's Cook: Kids Special.
- Non bloggers are most welcome to participate. Just send me the recipe with a click of the recipe if possible to the above mentioned email.
This linky list is now closed.
Labels: Event Announcement, Lets Cook Series